Saturday, April 28, 2018

Finally, Junking Weather

It has been a long winter here in the midwest.
People are desperate for some junking --
yard sales, auctions, flea markets.

This was the first good yard sale weekend,
the nicer days have seem to elude weekends up until now.
So my husband and I spent Saturday morning at a small
town city=wide sale. I am a sucker for old bottles,
and we found a sale that had plenty of them.

I got these four concrete beauties.
They are really the genre I am supposed to be looking for.
Outdoor stuff.
But I get sidetracked so easily!

This was my best purchase.
I got three of these oak drafting stools for $20.
They need a little cleaning,
but they are my rain makers.
And as my husband says:
"You have to make some money!"
(Later sold set for $400 on Facebook Marketplace!)

2 comments:

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...