Saturday, April 21, 2018

Working On Little House In The Ozarks Day 32


 The day started with my sister-in-law and I going to
a Spring Open House at a local antique store.  
She picked up something to put a few plants in,

and I purchased this great 
(and extremely heavy)
vintage birdbath.

 Then a quick visit to our local Lowe's,
to pick up some snacks for nocturnal visitors.

I also did some impulse buying while there.
These were only $1 per pot,
because they had been nipped by frost.
I hope to nurse them back to health.

1 comment:

  1. Those plants will probably be okay. I bought some pansies that were half dead. They are fine now.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...