Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hoedown Flea Market Fun Finds 9.20.14

I was still tripping over treasures from the Lincoln trip when I went out the door early Saturday morning for a flea market.  The Rusty Chandelier (St Joseph, MO) Fall Parking Lot Flea Market (whew, big title) was setting up when I arrived.  (Shame on me for not taking pictures of it.)  It was a little tough without my husband hauling for me, but I managed to get some volunteer labor to haul four doors from the parking lot directly into my "outdoor booth". 

My favorite find of the day was this retro cooler.
The more I look at it, the cooler she's alookin'.

I also purchased (must not buy big furniture, must not buy big furniture) this large dresser or small buffet which I loved. 

It needs a new paint job, but I love the details.

On the way home I stopped at a smaller flea market.  There is a dealer that sets up there who knows I am a sucker for washtubs.  I pulled in and look at what sight met my sore eyes.  Cue angels:  AHHH.  Three on stands, and four loose ones.  He said he dug them out of a ditch just for me.  Talk about recycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...