Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hoedown Flea Market Fun Finds 9.20.14

I was still tripping over treasures from the Lincoln trip when I went out the door early Saturday morning for a flea market.  The Rusty Chandelier (St Joseph, MO) Fall Parking Lot Flea Market (whew, big title) was setting up when I arrived.  (Shame on me for not taking pictures of it.)  It was a little tough without my husband hauling for me, but I managed to get some volunteer labor to haul four doors from the parking lot directly into my "outdoor booth".

I also purchased (must not buy big furniture, must not buy big furniture) this large dresser or small buffet which I loved. 

It needs a new paint job, but I love the details.

My favorite find of the day was this retro cooler.
The more I look at it, the cooler she's alookin'.

On the way home I stopped at a smaller flea market.  There is a dealer that sets up there who knows I am a sucker for washtubs.  I pulled in and look at what sight met my sore eyes.  Cue angels:  AHHH.  Three on stands, and four loose ones.  He said he dug them out of a ditch just for me.  Talk about recycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment