Saturday, December 13, 2014

Repurposed Christmas Scene Clocks

I was looking for white or neutral items to pair with my ivory bottlebrush trees.  Then I found these two clock "bodies" on my back porch.  One I had taken the non-working clock works out of, the large one I actually bought without the clock works.  Then they gathered dust on my back porch for several months, until rediscovered for this project. 

I have a box of little "kitschy" Christmas items, so it was not problem finding something to accompany the little bottlebrush tree inside. 

Old sheet music was glued to the back.
Some mica "snow" to cover up the hotglue on the bottom.

And there they are...
repurposed Christmas scene clocks.

1 comment:

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...