Monday, December 1, 2014

Vintage Family Jewels Tree #1 "Figural Fun"

The past several years I have been assembling framed vintage Christmas trees.  I wanted to do something different this year, try out a 3D costume jewelry tree.

I bought the Styrofoam base at Dollar Tree.  I left the plastic on and spraypainted the whole thing hammered pewter.  I started pinning/gluing the jewelry at the top and worked my way to the bottom.

I used all of my Christmas junk jewelry, all my figural junk jewelry, all the green and red jewelry I had on hand.

It took more jewelry then I expected,
but was worth the sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...