Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Stonecrest Cottage Guesthouse Update

Our county is officially in lock down.  No non-essential businesses open.  Favorite thrift store closed.  Local antique store closed.  The antique store where I sell on the front porch - closed. The shooting range by our house -- closed (such a blessing.)  Of course churches have been closed for a couple weeks.  Our library has been closed.  Schools officially closed until April 24 at the earliest (I suspect they are just done until next fall.)Restaurants have been closed unless they are doing take-out or delivery.  All that said -- it is surprising what they do consider "essential" businesses.

Grocery stores are open -- thank goodness -- I am not good at "stocking up".  AND construction companies, can still construct!  That is more that a little OK with me.Things are finally moving along on our guest house.  (It only rained three times this week instead of every day.)

Part of the cedar siding is on.  All windows in, except one which broke during delivery.  Electrical and plumbing are in process.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty much headed the same way here. I expect our Governor to do the same in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...