Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wash Tub Succulent Nursery -- Part 2


 I finished my succulent nursery project.
It took five huge bags of top soil (I used top soil
because succulents don't like all the nutrition in
potting soil.) And it's cheap.

 Each container has a different type of
perennial succulent.
I don't know all the names, 
but I do know that I don't like them to intermingle.

 I may use some here and there this summer,
but most of it will be a year from
"harvesting" too much of it.

 This year I will just enjoy
watching my little babies grow.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see them full of the plants. Love the old containers.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...