Thursday, September 10, 2015

September Western Hoedown Theme At Rusty Chandelier

Traditionally September has a western hoedown theme at the Rusty Chandelier, where I sell my junk.  This is to compliment the Harvest Hoedown Parking Lot Sale that rolls around each September.

Katie did a bang-up job bringin' a western twist to our Rusty Chandelier.
 
This was my contribution to the Western Hoedown theme.
 
My husband did the chalkboard art.
I love how it peeks over the top of the wheat.
 
I was blessed to find a huge collection of these
mid-century horse show ribbons a couple weeks ago.
I couldn't resist adding some to the chalkboard.

Lots of neutrals and rust.

St. Joseph is a great western town.
Home of the Pony Express,
last home of Jesse James,
longtime home of Stetson Hats.

This is an overview of the main display table as you come in.

Don't you wish?

Cubby shelf was dragged in from the
Outdoor Store.  What a great look.

My favorite part of the vestibule display
is the potato fork.

Everything a chic cowgirl could want.

He looks a little creepy, doesn't he?
The loveseat behind him has been upcycled
and has a nice solid look to it.

Pull on your boots and come on out to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...