Friday, May 6, 2016

Upcycled Used-Up Paint Brushes For Planter Decor


I saw some project a few months ago that incorporated old paintbrushes.
Since then I started keeping all my used-up paintbrushes.
Some of them have several great colors on them.
 
Naturally, I have forgotten whatever the project was that I was collecting for.
I need to do more pinning on pinterest.

But when I uncovered this coffee tin with paint drippings...
Hmmm....
Time to unearth the old paintbrushes.

I just dipped them in chalk paint and let them dry.
They should do just fine outdoors.

I made a few extra for future use.
Maybe some day I will remember why I originally kept
 saving the used-up paintbrushes.

1 comment:

  1. How clever are these planters?! I just LOVE the Maxwell House runny can and brush! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...