Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Selling Vintage Pieces Of My Past

I am not a hoarder.  But I have to admit, that upon scratching the surface on what is in the attic, I have kept some bazaar stuff. 
 One trunk held two Gunne Sax dresses of mine from the late 1970s.
They were a big deal in their time, so I guess I didn't want to
let them go.  One had gotten some rust on it, so I tossed it.
This one is going on ebay.

I admit, if I could still fit into it, I would keep it.
I still think they are so pretty.
Sold for $43.

This was actually from my elementary or middle school days.
But I have no desire to take up yoyoing again, so to ebay it goes.
It is a little tough to swallow, that my old junk is now vintage.

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, my old junk is vintage too!

    They should get good new homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. scary how times fly once i was retro now im vintage as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I love the dress. I used to wear dresses like that in high school. What size is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. size 9. I wore it in high school as well, as close to feeling like a princess as is possible.

      Delete
  4. LOL, I know I'm no longer vintage but bordering on antique...cute post. Yes, we do need to let somethings go...Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...