Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Working On The Little House In The Ozarks Day 11


FINISHED painting the guest room.
Did another round of cutting-in, and a finish coat with roller.
See where the shelves are missing in the closet?....

I polyed 11 shelves (for both guest room and office).
I hate the fiberboard so much,
but I am trying to work with what was already there
as much as possible.

It was a gorgeous day so I donned my mucking boots for 
the first time, and did some walking around the property.
They are the first camo-printed item that I have ever owned.



1 comment:

  1. I hate that kind of board too. On your next round of improvements, maybe you can start replacing one closet at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...