Monday, March 26, 2018

Working On The Little House In The Ozarks Day 23


 I am shaking it up a bit today.
The whole point of March was to get the Ozark House
"bones" ready for habitation.  Walls, ceiling, floors. 
But today I went off-road....

 I hung curtains in the sunroom.
(Minus the sun today.)
Not as easy as it sounds.
My first experience with "anchors".

Overall I was very pleased with the effect.
Except for the "puddling" (which is actually very popular).
I will have to wait to procure a needle a thread to
make it a length I am happy with.

1 comment:

  1. We have too much hair and dirt dragged in from outside to have curtains that puddle. The color brightens up the room. Looking good.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...