Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Working On The Little House In The Ozarks Day 3


Day 3.  Finished my first gallon of Kilz.
My new best friend.

By the end of the day I had painted two coats over the 
navy area on the ceiling and one coat over the top 12" on the wall.
Of course we are still  just talking about the living room / dining room.
It doesn't seem like much for a 12 hour work day,
but slow and steady will win the race.

Final farewell to the navy blue on the ceiling.
It should be against the law to paint this shade of blue on a ceiling.

1 comment:

  1. We are suppose to be painting and completely finishing our master bath this weekend. We will see........ We tend to get side tracked an awful lot.

    Glad you are making good progress.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...