Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Working On The Little House In The Ozarks Day 24


 Not one minute of today was part of yesterday's plans for today.
The above photo was taken at 8 a.m. -- after Cory and Dustin Handymen had
pulled an all-nighter getting the flooring replaced.
I kid you not.
(Look at the little doggie schnoozing in the background).

 They had to get it done, because the hardwood floor
refinisher guys were there at 9 a.m.
This is how the floors looked after getting sanded.

When I heard that I couldn't walk on the floors until Saturday --
I gave them to keys to the house, and headed back to our
house "up north" for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. The floors are going to be so beautiful when they get finished :)
    worth the wait of walking on them.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...