Thursday, May 14, 2015

Vintage Chalk Painted & Stamped Planters

Vintage chalk painted and stamped planters -- it is my thing this year.  I love the look.  I love doing it.  I love what I do.  It just doesn't get any better than that.
 
I am still using my antique alphabet stamps on some,
but I started to incorporate decorative stamps too. 

I "make" my own chalk paint most of the time,
so I can choose colors that I really like.

Chalk paint does surprisingly well outside.
If you try stamping planters, look for a waterproof ink that
will last outside.

These are some that I stamped several weeks ago,
but I just finished planting with succulents.
 
I am still creating fairy gardens as the ones in my booth sell.
 
I think if I was a fairy I would live under a forget-me-not plant.

Don't these tiny blooms look like a fairy wonderland?

A few more of the plants I've sold recently.
The photo does not do them justice.

1 comment:

  1. It's no wonder your fairy gardens do so well, they're adorable. Love your stamped pots and cans too. Very creative! Thanks so much for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...