Friday, April 17, 2020

First Greenhouse Binge Of The Season


It's quarantine.  
You are surfing around on local websites and you see an obscure nursery
that is only 25 short, scenic minutes from your house.
Is there even a choice?
I love supporting small businesses....

but what I honestly love are succulents.
And she had such a nice variety
(even more than shown here.)

This is the stash that I came home with.
Some of the succulents are now tucked in my
succulent nursery.

Some plants are in the pots that flank our driveway.
She talked me into blue salvia.
We'll see how that does out in the roasting summer sun.

Some are in two planter boxes 
(they are under an overhang and rarely get rain,
so the succulents are perfect.)
First binge... more to come.

"Buying a plant a day keeps the quarantine blues away" -- ME

1 comment:

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...