Thursday, April 23, 2020

Yet Another Greenhouse Trip

Let me just confess, this is not my only trip since I last mentioned bingeing at a greenhouse.  I went back to that original greenhouse again and purchased an equal amount of goodies.  Then we had to go to Home Depot to get paint.  We waited at least 20 minutes in line to just get inside of HD, so you might as well make the most of it and buy $100+ in plants. And of course our grocery store sells some plants, and they could definitely use my support during this time.


Then a $5 coupon popped up in my email for a small nursery I had visited in February.  So yes, I did go there.  But this post is about yet another greenhouse trip. Dare I say that it is my favorite so far?
They grow all of their own plants.  They were knowledgeable and helped answer a couple questions that I had.  They had a really nice selection.

 Here is what I came home with.

And yes, I did manage to purchase a few more succulents....
but this may be the last greenhouse binge of the spring.
(No promises).

4 comments:

  1. I bought more plants today too. We were out of power since last night at least around 3AM. Probably before that. So I went to town at 8AM to get something to drink and eat. Then ended up going to Walmart, Rivers Nursery, Gas Station and then back home at 11AM. Power was back on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great way to fritter some time away! and then it gives you something to do when you get home as well. glad your power is back on. when our water went out a couple weeks ago, I said I would much rather be out of water than out of electricity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to a greenhouse. I always seem to find a plant I didn't know I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I don't plant vegies, I guess I don't really need any plant. But I sure do enjoy planting them and watching them grow through the year. Plant therapy

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...